The 356TW consists of iron body and gasketed brass plug. The plug screws into the body and tightens down flush to the rim and driveway surface. 2" NPT thread for connection to well. "TEST WELL-NO FILL" warning is cast onto plug. Wrench is available (but not required).
(9) The 678XA has a bright orange plastic housing, brass wing-bolt, buna-N rim disc and stainless steel lock lever. This one-piece unit is made to plug, seal and lock-in place on a 2", 4" or 6" PVC (Sch 40) or Stainless Steel (Sch 5) pipe without adaptor or special preparation to the pipe. "TEST WELL" warning is molded to the cap. (Note: 4" plug requires extra gasket to fit Sch 5 SS pipe)
(9) Also comes with 3 stabilizer rods (3/16" diameter) located 24" from the bottom of the well protector. These rods can be bent to any position to help stabilize the protector during installation. The entire exterior of the 680XA is coated with an exterior grade primer to resist corrosion. Manufactured of structural sheet tubing Sch 5 or Sch 40, 4", 6", 8"
(2) The Morrison 178XA consists of aluminum cap and brass adaptor. Adaptor has special barbed design to grip permanently when installed on PVC pipe. Pipe need not be threaded. Fitting has buna-N gaskets and cast-on "TEST WELL" warning. (178XAT option provides cap chain link to adaptor). The 178XB adaptor is threaded. 178XA series works with Schedule 40 and 80 PVC well screen. 2", 4".
(15) The "J" Plug is an expandable pressure plug developed to fit inside a flush threaded riser or casing. On turning the wing bolt, the O-rings depress and expand to create a watertight seal, assuring against any contaminates leaking into the well. 1/2" - 8". Sch40 and Sch80.
(12) Heavy duty locking plugs are constructed of high impact ABS plastic. These units fit the inside diameter of PVC or steel wells. An expanding urethane gasket seals the well. Each locking plug will accommodate a padlock for vandal-resistant security.